Popular Tags: [View All]
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked up Dominion Big Box, plus all other expansions except for Guilds, via an auction. As far as components (aside from cards and boards), I have four bags of metal bits: two bags of gold coins, and two bags of silver ovals (which I guess are embargo tokens?).

Is this all I should have? The rules for Prosperity allude to victory point markers, which I don't seem to have.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The VP tokens are silver and not oval and they come in denominations of 1 and 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Laufer
United States
Millington
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, the ovals are embargo tokens. you should have VP tokens from Prosperity, shaped like shields, in 1VP and 5VP denominations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you should have another bag of metal bits, shield shaped for victory point tokens. Guilds will bring you a third bag of metal coins. (I combined all my coins into one bag because I'm a maverick that way).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Young
United States
Sterling
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Behold the amazing rare double ninja. Well done. My hat is off to both of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/ is a great resource. Each expansion has a page, and on that page are the contents of the box.

Prosperity indeed should have come with VP tokens - 16 worth 1 point and 15 slightly larger ones worth 5 points each. Prosperity also has 8 mats to put those tokens on, plus one Trade Route mat.

Prosperity came with 8 Coin tokens (to use with Trade Route), and Seaside came with 25, 15 Embargo tokens (the ovals) and 18 mats - 6 each of 3 kinds.

Guilds (which I know you do not have) also comes with 25 Coin tokens.

ETA: Triple ninja'd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Tolin
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn. Sounds like I got an extra bag of embargo tokens instead of VP tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Wong
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Just shoot Rio Grande an email. My prosperity came with two bags of 5VP tokens instead of one bag of each and then sent it for free. Honestly, they have one of the best customer services around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tables
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buggy wrote:
Behold the amazing rare double ninja. Well done. My hat is off to both of you.

Pfft. Double ninja is nothing. I was 17x Ninja'd earlier this week on the Pandemic forum whistle.

I agree with Johnathan. At worst you'll likely be charged $1-2 for P&P for the components.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.