Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very simple concept and mechanics, yet a very complex and difficult game because it will require superb Diplomatic skills: Werewolf – Diplomacy.

Belash and I will be co-modding this game. All Orders are to be CCed to both of us. All PMs between players are to be CCed to me.

Victory
Be the last one standing.

Roles
Good
0+ Villagers
0+ Hunters
0+ Good Priests
0+ Minor Seers
0+ Seers
0+ Bodyguards

Evil
0+ Cobblers
0+ Evil Priests
0+ Minor Sorcerers
0+ Sorcerers
0+ Werewolves

Other
0+ Cursed
0+ Traitors

Hidden Identities
Nobody will start the game knowing anybody else's identity. Nobody will start the game knowing what roles are or are not in the game.

No Role Reveal
There will be no public role reveal upon death in this game.

PMs
You will have unlimited PMs with all players. Please CC Royalflush on all PMs (I'm insane... )

Lynches
Lynches will occur in the same way that lynches normally occur. You must bold your vote (example: vote MunchWolf. You may unvote.

You must vote each day. If you do not have a vote at lynchtime, your vote will only count as ½ vote for the next day's lynch. You have been warned.

I will NOT be accepting conditional votes.

You may not edit vote posts. If you do, they will not count.

Any votes cast after Xpm will not count.

Pledges
You may pledge one player per day. You make a pledge in the same way that you make a vote. You must bold it and may not edit the post it is made in. You can NEVER unpledge a player, so be careful !

You may only pledge a specific player one time in the game.

If you vote for a player whom you have pledged, your vote will count at ½ value.

Each pledge a player receives is a permanent +1 vote (even after the supporting player dies).

Examples
Over the course of 2 days, A and B Pledge C, and C Pledges B. C now has 3 votes, B now has 2 votes, and A has 1 vote.

Now A and B both decide to vote C. Their votes are both halved because they Pledged C. So A's vote is worth ½ vote and B's vote is worth 1 vote for a total of 1 ½ votes against C. C votes A. The vote total is now 3 votes for A and 1 ½ votes for C.

The Two “Teams”
There are 2 Teams: Good and Evil.

If all Werewolves are killed, all Evil players immediately die.

If the Werewolves achieve Parity with the remaining Good players, all Good players immediately die.

Winning
1) The Final 2 Players have an equal number of Pledges and have not Pledged each other – The player with the longest held pledge wins.

2) One of Final 2 Players has Pledged the Other – If player A has pledged player B and player B has not pledged Player A, then player B wins.

3) The Final 2 Players each have no Pledges. All players who have received pledges in the game will now have one vote to decide the winner. Extra time will be given for this. Each of the Final 2 may plead their case. A Special Thread will be created for those voting and the vote will be kept secret.

Players

(There's no limit to the number of players that can play. The more the merrier ! This can be a mega-sized game !!)

1) Runningquick
2) Ithicks
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
etc)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MK
United States
Coshocton
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: WW Diplomacy - Starts April 10th ! - Rules & Sign-Up !!
I thought I was insane with Dune. But RF, you are going straight to Arkham for this.

I have a lot of comments on your ruleset, but will PM those to you later today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kimapesan wrote:
I thought I was insane with Dune. But RF, you are going straight to Arkham for this.

Yeah, my inbox is going to be flooded....

But the rules are really really simple, unlike Dune, which was elegantly created.

Quote:
I have a lot of comments on your ruleset, but will PM those to you later today.

I look forward to hearing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas French
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
hahaha... this is gonna be such a mess of PM's, and you know how i love your games, i am downcool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
having to bump it this soon after my last post is crazy... lots of games being played nowadays... guess I can't complain too much about that, now can I ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Likens
United States
Cornelius
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait until we get seperate folders....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I love getting PMs. Make me feel loved. I'm in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.