elgin dorhop
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
I'm having a great time with the game but have some questions. I've been reading threads but haven't found what I'm looking for yet.

Question 1: If I'm playing one character (Sajan, let's say), according to the Brigandoom! scenario, I have to use three locations: Woods, Waterfront, and Farmhouse. If I only plan to play a solo character, at what point can a solo character get to use the Brigandoom! locations like Wooden Bridge or Garrison?

Question 2: I know if I beat Brigandoom!, Sajan would get a "random item from the box." I also know that if I beat the other two scenarios with Sajan (The Poison Pill and Black Fang's Dungeon) as part of the Perils of the Lost Coast Adventure, he would gain "a skill feat." But how many successful scenarios and/or adventures do I need before I can increase Sajan's "Hand Size" from 4 to 5?

Question 3 (may be anticipating answer to Question 1): Once you finish Perils of the Lost Coast are you supposed to then build a new adventure using the locations you didn't use the first time through? I know you can only get a reward once from a successful scenario completion. But if solo Sajan played Perils of the Lost Coast again using the later locations (e.g., Treacherous Cave in the Brigandoom! scenario) instead of the locations for 1 player only, could he get the "skill feat" reward again?

Question 4: According to the Adventure Path card, when you complete the Burnt Offerings adventure, your character "gains a card feat." For Sajan, does that mean I can check the Weapon box next to '1' in his card list? And does that mean I couldn't check the Weapon box next to '2' until he completed The Skinsaw Murders (which has not come out yet)?

I hope those questions make sense.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Edwards
United States
Bridgewater
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Some locations are used in later scenarios. Playing four characters you will eventually see all of them. Playing solo you won't see some.

2. 3rd adventure of burnt offerings, Trouble in Sandpoint.

3. You play each scenario with the locations listed. You can never get the reward for finishing a scenario a second time.

4. Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elgin dorhop
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you.

I'm going to need a "bigger boat" to play four characters at one time.

So, this means that a character won't have the potential to get maxed out on his/her stats until enough adventure packs are released and successfully completed, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
lgdorsey9 wrote:
Thank you.

So, this means that a character won't have the potential to get maxed out on his/her stats until enough adventure packs are released and successfully completed, right?

All we know about are the first eight scenarios and two adventures in the box. If you complete all of them you will get 2 skill feats, 1 power feat, and 1 card feat. I would guess that completing the adventure path will not max out characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
lgdorsey9 wrote:
Thank you.

All we know about are the first eight scenarios and two adventures in the box. If you complete all of them you will get 2 skill feats, 1 power feat, and 1 card feat. I would guess that completing the adventure path will not max out characters.

You will definitely not max out characters after one adventure path. The last thing we would want is all top-level Valeroses to look the same. Choices matter in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elgin dorhop
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
Ok, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
mike selinker wrote:
The last thing we would want is all top-level Valeroses to look the same.

Wouldn't the plural be Valeri?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr G
United Kingdom
Hatfield Heath
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Valerie?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mariano Rico
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fentum wrote:
Valerie?

kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
fentum wrote:
Valerie?

I think Valeros already beat-up one forum goer for calling him that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Phillips
United States
Knoxville
TN
flag msg tools
mbmb
cbs42 wrote:
mike selinker wrote:
The last thing we would want is all top-level Valeroses to look the same.

Wouldn't the plural be Valeri?

Valeren? Valerosi?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.