3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Poland

Subject: Game shops in Poznan rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Muller
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm from Germany and coming by train to Poznan at the end of September. I will have limited free time, but i'd like to visit one-two game stores. Are there any available ones in the center of Poznan near train station?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Agnieszka
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
There is Bard Centrum Gier in Galeria MM. The address is: ul.św. Marcin 24. It's relatively close to the main railway station (check google maps). There might be trouble with public transport as there are lots of construction works in the centre of Poznań right now (especially in the area of the main railway station and the station itself), but you could go on foot if you don't mind walking and don't have heavy luggage.

Maybe someone living in Poznań could give you more detailed instructions for the public transport, I just visit my relatives in the city a couple of times a year.

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy your stay in Poland!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gry planszowe Basanti
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
Hello Hans,

You can visit our show at Św. Marcin 49. It's 10 min from train station.
You can check our games at our website: www.gryplanszowe-basanti.pl.

We can also order some games for You and You could pick it up yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.