Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Pigeon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello! A while ago I saw a picture on BGG of some miniatures painted in a sepia tone. I don't remember if it was for Arham Horror, or maybe mansions of madness or Last night on earth. I'm trying to find those pictures again, but so far I've had no success.

Anybody knows what I'm talking about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toco
Belgium
Oost-Vlaanderen
Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
designer
badge
www.tocoking.be/hotspot
mbmbmbmbmb
Spraypaint your mini's with bone white. Then apply a wash with sepia ink from Vallejo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
tocoking wrote:
Spraypaint your mini's with bone white. Then apply a wash with sepia ink from Vallejo.

Yep, this is easiest way to do it. If the minis are plastic, just paint them white and then paint them with Sepia wash. You're looking at a total of $10 in materials (with a brush).

If they are pewter/metal, you'll need to prime them first. For the sepia look, you'll want to prime them with white primer, then paint white and wash with Sepia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Also, to get help finding those specific pictures, it might help to make a clearer more specific subject which might catch more attention of someone who happens to know of those specific photos, instead of just generic "Trying to find specific pictures". E.g.:

"Searching photos of miniatures painted in sepia tones".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Something like this ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Pigeon
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, something like that! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.