Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Defense
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How much would an unopened copy of Battle Cry cost me these days? Are any stores still selling it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Trimmer
United States
Houston
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is out of print, but some game stores may still have copies remaining. The retail price is between $40 - $50 I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Kinney
United States
Bellefontaine
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There may be a few in scattered game stores here and there, but it's been well out of distribution for a long time now. None of the online shops have it, and none of the big retailers either.

I just picked up a copy on ebay three weeks ago for $35 (even had an extra set of armies still on the sprues stashed in the bottom of the box. ). But I got lucky, since most copies go in the $50-$65 range these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robbydee wrote:
How much would an unopened copy of Battle Cry cost me these days? Are any stores still selling it?

Funny that you ask this, and then one turns up immediately in the Marketplace for $80. I've got an unopened copy that I haven't decided to part with yet, but $80 is the price tag I'd put on it. OF course, there's also my assembled, complete copy for around $50, and then you don't have to cut the bits off the sprues and assemble the dang things...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's one in the independent FLGS I go to; I think it has a $40 price tag on it.

b

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Miller
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why are you asking? YOU are selling a copy for $80 in the marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Defense
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked, then posted. I was concerned that I wasn't asking the proper amount. I can't get enough info from current BGG sales, or ebay.

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.