Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

my wife and i had 3 friends over for dinner and killer bunnies. one had played before, the other 2 hadn't. after dinner we got in 4 games, but the most memorable one went something like this:

i had 5 carrots, tom had 4, ruth had 1, wendy and cornelia both had 0, with 2 carrots available. it was my turn and my 2 bunnies had just been killed this past round. not having a bunny in queue and thinking that the game might end this round i tried to make a deal for a bunny and eventually agreed to take tom's abducted bunny in exchange for a carrot. he didn't care which carrot so i just picked the one at the end of my row. with the game ending any turn now, i went from being bunny-less to having a bunny that couldn't be killed (unless another abduction took place). i was in great shape. the game ended the very next turn as cornelia played a choose 2 carrots, so it was a good thing i got a bunny or else i'd have to give up all my carrots.

to build suspense, we like to flip the carrot cards from the top, revealing all the non-magic carrots first. when it was down to 3 carrots, only tom and i were still in the running, he with 2 carrots and me with 1. one of the 2 carrots tom had left was the one i traded to him. the next carrot knocked me out, making tom the winner... but i just had to see if the magic carrot was the one i gave him or the one he already had. flipping the last 2 carrots showed that yes, the carrot i traded to him was the magic carrot! arrgghh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.