Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pictures coming soon :-)

In the moment, the text must be enough...

And please: Do not hold your breath :-)

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Clarke
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea on how we can get English versions at Essen?

To be honest, it's just the rule sheet but sometimes it can be difficult to get an English copy of the rules if you buy German board, but I would always buy the English version if available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(a deep breath...)

Yes, it could be very helpful to all impatient buyers to download english rules... (I translate it into Polish ;) ).

(a strong exhale)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
Garry wrote:

To be honest, it's just the rule sheet but sometimes it can be difficult to get an English copy of the rules if you buy German board, but I would always buy the English version if available.

It might not be there. Rio Grande Games will release the English edition of this expansion, but RGG doesn't have a stand at Spiel 2013 and 2F-Spiele won't have the English version for sale. The only possibility for it being at Spiel 2013 is if retailers pick it up and offer it for sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Clarke
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I can't see any of the retailers selling English only copies. The only place in the past was the Rio Grande stand.

Probably just give the whole thing a miss as by the time it gets sold in the Uk it's double the Essen price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:
Garry wrote:

It might not be there. Rio Grande Games will release the English edition of this expansion, but RGG doesn't have a stand at Spiel 2013 and 2F-Spiele won't have the English version for sale. The only possibility for it being at Spiel 2013 is if retailers pick it up and offer it for sale.

News update: After talking to Rio Grande Games, we will have 150 copies of the English edition of "Power Grid: Australia & Indian Subcontinent" at our 2F-Spiele booth in Essen.

So you can get all the new releases of 2F-Spiele in English at our booth!

And to avoid additional questions: No, we cannot take preorders, just come to our booth 3-L103 in Essen.

Best regards,

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WRS WRS
Poland
Ropczyce
Podkarpacie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting first pictures!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.