Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sinister
United States
Unspecified
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Rivers-Gaming-Conventio...

Boardgames, RPGs, CCGs, and miniatures. Admission goes to help Riley Children's Hospital. $15 dollar admission for two days of gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Wilson
United States
Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has registration closed for the 2014 con?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad this always seems to be at the same time as the Buckeye Game Fest in Columbus, Ohio. Won't miss Buckeye but would go to Fort Wayne if there was no schedule conflict.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Wilson
United States
Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the two, I think Buckeye Gamefest sounds more extensive, but I think this one would work better for me in terms of price point (at the time of my life right now). I just don't understand why I cannot get anyone to respond to me. I would think you would want people to come to your convention, especially if you are raising money for charity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sweeney
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the lack of response, B Wilson; don't know how much time Sinister sends on the BGG forums. You haven't missed sign-ups; we should have some news posted to the Facebook page and here about this year's con details shortly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Wilson
United States
Lima
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim, Thanks. Just was curious. This is probably the only con I can consider going to this year and even then it is questionable at best. Just did not want to miss chance if it had not come up already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Parker
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm curious if there are any gamers in the Northeastern Indiana area a little closer to the border up I69 from Fort Wayne? I recently moved to southern MI along the same freeway and have been searching for a good play group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.