Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Paterno
United States
Coatesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I own Zombicide and have a group of friends who I play with regularly. We usually have 4-6 players for a game and we like a challenge. I received both PO and TCM this week and I am thinking I will just break out TCM so we can get accustomed to some newer rules.

What scenario have you played that you thought was a good challenge and was also fun to play? Just looking for some suggestions.

Thanks,
Bill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to play "c2 under siege". With ALL of the cards,new and old mixed together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're right to ask here - I've play 'medium' scenarios I have found really hard, and hard scenarios that haven't been so bad. Pick one that says 90 minutes - it will probably take longer if you're getting used to the game, but it beats playing 3-hours games that take 5 hours and then you lose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim thorson
United States
Chaska
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I think you're right to ask here - I've play 'medium' scenarios I have found really hard, and hard scenarios that haven't been so bad. Pick one that says 90 minutes - it will probably take longer if you're getting used to the game, but it beats playing 3-hours games that take 5 hours and then you lose.

I agree. I have 40+ base games played. But TCM seems way more difficult
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.