Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Marso
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mb
I have never played this game. Heard it is much better in some people's opinion with the expansion but I am wondering if the expansion can be also played solitare?

Bob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
bobm174 wrote:
I have never played this game. Heard it is much better in some people's opinion with the expansion but I am wondering if the expansion can be also played solitare?

Bob

There is no solitaire scenario in the expansion. You either play it as a standalone two player game, or add the bits to the parent game for a 5x5 mega-game. I'm not sure if you can add the expansion to the solo version of the parent game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Crawford
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have, on occasions of sheer boredom when my game group isn't available, played RotH with both the expansion and as the base game, solitaire. blush

Basically all I do is play the game as normal but with the stipulation that if I die, game over. Do your best to get to the end and beat the boss without dying. That's about it. It can be done but there are probably much better games for solo play out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.