Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a pic of the Water Spirit promo card. Are there more? How do you get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Hisst Ka wrote:
I saw a pic of the Water Spirit promo card. Are there more? How do you get them?

There are three - fire, water and earth. One of them isn't out in English. Some of them were being given away with purchases from Fantasy Flight a few months ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

Promo 901 Water Spirit (Leadership) 1 Moon - Now I may discard up to three cards from my hand and then may draw up to the same number of cards.

These were available with purchase from FFG. They may still have more available upon request

Promo 902 Earth Spirit (Leadership) 1 Moon - If I have fewer cards in my hand than you, now I may draw to the same number of cards.

These come packaged in the Pillar and the E&I1 decks

Promo 903 Fire Spirit (Leadership) 1 Moon - Now I may draw one card from your hand and discard it.

FFG has these (in english), however has never relased information about how to get one. May be available upon request.

--Edit--
FFG currently says to keep an eye out for a future promotion to get Fire Spirit cards.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Durandetta
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Octavian wrote:

Promo 903 Fire Spirit (Leadership) 1 Moon - Now I may draw one card from your hand and discard it.

FFG has these (in english), however has never relased information about how to get one. May be available upon request.

They should be. I got mine by emailing FFG and asking how to get one. Their customer service guy sent me one in the mail (eventually).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I got mine as well (eventually isn't the half of it) - but I didn't want to say they definitely would be as FFG hasn't guaranteed anything, nor have they made any public announcement as to how to get them.

As an aside, I got some spare Water Spirits when he sent me the Fire Spirits as well, so it's very possible they have more of those available as of this post.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

I'll contact FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them a note as well. Will be interesting to see if they still have any of these floating around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the horse's mouth:

Thanks for the interest in Blue Moon. Watch our the front page of our
website for an announcement on how to get these promo cards. Thanks
for the
support.

FFG Inc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is that now that they're publishing Blue Moon City and/or the Buka Invasion expansion they will give out promo cards with them.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Greisz
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Table Online is giving away signed copies of the water spirit to it's members when they redeem points earned through playing games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
still no word on the FFG site....sigh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teddy C
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A small teeny, tiny request...

I was wondering if anyone has a high resolution scan of the water spirit card in English? The current image posted is more than a bit washed out. Since the likelihood of my actually getting the Water promo is nil, I have to be content with copies...

Thanks.
teddy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
lostintheverse wrote:
Since the likelihood of my actually getting the Water promo is nil

i have one. PM me your address and I will mail it to you. I traded the game a while back so it is not doing me any good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey FFG!!!

What happened to the announcement about getting the promos?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.