Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
To the fellow geeks:

I often read about good customer service here on the geek and I find it a great possibility to hear about game - producers who really support their customers (and those you better shun).

Recently I bought "Duel of the Ages" and all the expansions from three different stores. The games will arrive between now and 5 weeks.

I was sad to see that the main box "Duel of the Ages" was missing two equipment cards. I checked Venatic's web-side to find out what was missing.

Due to the fact that the game-store I bought the game at had no other copy on stock and they had ordered the game only for me I contacted Venatic Games. Brett Murrel wrote back and promised me to send the cards to Germany.

That's what I call great customer service. To clear everything in about a day is great. Special thanks to Brett and everyone from Venatic Games.

The Alphawolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, I'm going to say Kudos once they start replacing the warped boards from Duel of Ages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shawn_low wrote:
Sure, I'm going to say Kudos once they start replacing the warped boards from Duel of Ages.

Yep, own and LOVE the game (and almost all supplemental material) but the warped platters keep me from breaking it out more often, makes setup a pain and always scared I'm gonna finally crease one trying to straighten them..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Kunz
Germany
Netphen
flag msg tools
badge
I'm German. That's what we do...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hm, a short note from me to the "warped platters":

I didn't find them warped at all. A bit bend - yes - due to the fact that I bend them a bit while punching out.

But nothing a good nights rest under some Philosophy - books couldn't fit. Otherwise I'm playing the game with a layer of Plexiglas on top of it. Therefore the board doesn't warp at all.

After all I found the replacing of the missing cards top service. I remember a certain German company and the missing of an important part in their game. It took me about 4 weeks and some mailings and letters to get the missing part. And this only after I told them that I would ship everything back and wanted my money back (with letters fulfilling the legal aspects). After that they did react and that with an unfriendly manner as if I were oblieged to buy their games.

Therefore I am really happy with the fast and easy response of Venatic Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.