Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know who on BGG sells the corrected map? I.E. Berlin being black and the foreign terminals being green? I have the warfrog one and it makes me crazy that it's incorrect.

yuk

Andy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bohrer
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
medievalbanquet wrote:
Anyone know who on BGG sells the corrected map? I.E. Berlin being black and the foreign terminals being green? I have the warfrog one and it makes me crazy that it's incorrect.

yuk

Andy

The original Germany/Western US map predated the Warfrog reprint by a year and was sold out within a couple of months. It would not be fair to Warfrog to print more.

You might find one used, but folks just don't seem to sell their Winsome games. I saw one on the German Ebay a couple of years ago. Anyway, the original Winsome Games version was laminated paper, the Warfrog reprint was hardborad mounted, professionally produced in Germany. Much nicer bits!

John
Pittsburgh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Young
Wales
Wellesley
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
And if you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.