Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin McF
United States
Missoula
Montana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be visiting my FLGS tomorrow and have just about got my wife talked into letting me get either an inexpensive game or an expansion to Carcassonne. So, if I get a game I think it would be Odin's Ravens (lighter, plays well with two, and only two, plays pretty quickly). Or, should I pick up traders and builders or the princess and the dragon instead?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert C Kalajian Jr
United States
Simsbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would recommend Odin's Ravens. It's a great little game and you get a good bang for your buck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Hageman
United States
Hugo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I second odin's ravens. It's one of the few games my wife actually enjoys playing. Plus more variety/choices is always a good thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey D Myers
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
"Always rely upon a happy mind alone." Geshe Chekhawa.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A third for Odin's Ravens. Beautiful components and engaging game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another vote for Odin's Ravens. I like Carcassonne and its expansions but it still plays well without 'em. I think Odin's Ravens is one of the best in the Kosmos 2-player line, and if I had to choose between the 2, that'd be the one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.