Richard Ashby
United States
Gardner
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
With all of the rating talk since the changes yesterday I noticed a small problem with a game I'm really interested in playing and its ratings.

Fury of Dracula (2006) includes a few ratings where a person has said this rating was for the original GW version when that GW version is listed in Database as Fury of Dracula, The (1987). I'm sure there are probably ratings under that game's listing for the new FFG version as well.

This could be a pain and wouldn't effect that many games I would think but could a link be added on a games page to its other incarnation. I see where it lists the different publishers of the game and the date alone should clue a person in to what game they are exactly rating but I was thinking of a smaller print link directly under the games name.

Fury of Dracula (2006)
User rating blah blah blah

Fury of Dracula, The (1987)
User rating blah blah blah

Maybe this is more work than it is worth for the few ratings that end up on the wrong game but perhaps a small link like that would direct the misplaced ratings to the right game before they are placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.