Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the french version of the game.
1) I was asked about the total number of "Scarlet Pinpernel" / "Primula Rossa" / "Mouron Rouge" cards in the deck.
It seems that in the italian version of the game there are two, but in mine french version only one.
2) Is it true that the french version is the only one WITHOUT a guillottine card/picture/"something" ?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hoskins
United States
OKC
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The English version has one Scarlet Pimpernel.

I don't know if the French version does or does not come with a Guillotine prop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark McEvoy
Canada
Mountain
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
As stated, there's one Scarlet Pimpernel action card. There's also a Robespierre noble card, which is a noble that, when collected, does the same thing (ends the current day).

I got Guillotine early in its first North American print run. There was no guillotine of any sort. There was a cardboard insert in the box but no illustration on it whatsoever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bobo the Curious Dog wrote:
I live in Florida and when I picked up Guillotine from my local game store, it did not come with the guillotine stand-up.

I was going to write Wizards and see if I could get one but never got around to it.

It looks like a packing insert to help the cards stay in the box. If your cards were knocking around inside the box, then you need one. Otherwise look at the insert.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.