BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Mutant Chronicles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Shaw
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hi I need a copy of the rules for Mutant Chronicles Siege of the Citadel. I tried to download the one already posted on this site but there is an error with the document. Can anyone help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi James,
Did you try this one?
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=4631
It opened fine and is complete without errors for me. If it gives you errors still let me know and I can convert it to adobe pdf and send to you to try.

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Shaw
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Yeah thats the one I downloaded but when I try and open it it gives me an error saying "unable to complete graphics conversion". An Adobe option would be greatly appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
United States
San Ramon
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I don't know what you're using to open the file, but you could download and try the Word 2003 Viewer:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=95E...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep I see it gets freaky when trying to print or convert to pdf. non standard settings and sizes on the pages in the doc. It took a bit of work but I was able to make a functional version and convert to pdf. I have submitted it and it should show up soon. I'm not sure what the file turnaround time is.

I'll PM you with a temp download source so you don't have to wait for it to show up on the game page (if it gets approved)

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Shaw
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thanks The word download Fixed the problem
Thank you all for the helpDD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.