BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Help me think of this game's name rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Kiefer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
There was a game released somtime in the early to mid 90's that had a helicopter on an arm... it was completely mechanical and the object of the game fly the chopper around, pick things, and drop them off at the base. The game board itself was almost like a shiny plastic table cloth. The chopper went up, down, forward, backwards, and in and out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vertibird?

http://www.nostalgia.condoris.net/vertibird.htm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Kiefer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Nope... that one looks significantly older. But that looks awesome. The helicopter in the game I'm looking for didn't fly by it's own power from what I remember. The arm that was attached to the helicopter lifted it up and down, and extended and retracted. It also had "realistic" helicopter sounds... man this is gonna bother me until I figure it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Kiefer
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Anybody else care to take a stab at it? Not knowing is driving me nuts. I've searched everywhere I can think of to find the name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.