Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Jackson
United States
Goodlettsville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Am I a man or am I a muppet? If I'm a muppet then I'm a very manly muppet!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ra is a splendid little bidding game which gets better and better each time I play it. (Note: your mileage may vary - my good friend Greg Schloesser says it's had the opposite effect on him.)

Evidently Jeff had two good rounds followed by a real stinker of a third epoch (he was unable to win any bids before a sea of Ra tiles swamped the board). The result - Winn destroyed them, with Shintaro using a pile of monuments to pull into second place after Jeff took the lowest suns penalty.

Thorbjörn Engdahl has made a tremendous Ra tile mat IN COLOR with rules and places for the tiles. The original design is by Philip Dutre but Thorbjörn made it look good. It should make teaching Ra a WHOLE lot easier.

It's available on the Gaming Dumpster: ftp://ftp.sacredchao.cc/file/Ra/RaGameAid.jpg

Results: Winn Keathley 54 Shintaro Fukai 31 Jeff Watts 30

Ratings: Again, forgot to get ratings... I think Ra's a 7 (which is much better than the 5 I gave it the first time I played it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.