L Myrick
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Streets of Stalingrad, 3rd Edition. Though it's still fairly new, this monster game came and went OOP quickly, and has been impossible to find for a reasonable price.

Last week I found an UNPUNCHED pristine copy on ebay, and yesterday it showed up at my door.

3 maps, thousands of 5/8" counters, hours and hours of Stalingrad gaming goodness ahead.

Now if I could only find that pristine copy of Magic Realm for a reasonable price!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's EXCELLENT! Streets looks really great, and from what I understand, despite it's monster size, the system itself is actually quite playable. Hopefully you can post a session or review at some point. Congrats on getting one of your grails! I have my eye on one of mine right now on eBay - tomorrow will see whether or not I snare it, or if the bidding gets too rich for my wallet, again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.