Sebastian Bleasdale
United Kingdom
Windsor
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Does anyone know why this has been listed as "Attention Pirates!"? My box seems to be called "Pirates!", and I haven't been able to find the word "Attention" anywhere on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Angelo Curatolo
Belgium
Bruxelles
flag msg tools
mbmb
"Attention Pirates !" is the name of the french edition, that's all....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Smith
United States
Newburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Stay thirsty my friends.
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like a really light fun little game, with nice bits, language independent, etc. For a Knizia game, it sure has zoomed under the radar. Anyway, I've been trying to track it down here in the States, and have only seen it listed by Italian buyers. Can anyone give a brief summary of play, and where you purchased it?
The hunt is afoot!
Thanks!

Ray

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leonardo Gonzalez
Mexico
Laredo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game was not released on germany. Perhaps thats one of the reasons its has been unpopular.

I know it is marketed by Ravensburger france and easily found on french internet retailers. By Sebastians comment maybe their english counterpart is publishing this game with a different name(no attention word in the title).
I dont think the game could be distributed by the name Pirates! in the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Smith
United States
Jackson
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Anyway, I've been trying to track it down here in the States, and have only seen it listed by Italian buyers. Can anyone give a brief summary of play, and where you purchased it?

I just picked up a copy from Valet de Coeur up in Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zom Bee
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try a specialty children's toy store. (not the big-box toys-r-us stores)

Places where you'd find Ravensburger games like "Labyrinth" http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/1218

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.