Mines of the Sacred Dragon» Forums » General

Subject: Few more copies of Mines of the Sacred Dragon for Essen 2013 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ta-Te Wu
United States
flag msg tools
Dear All,

This year at Essen, Sunrise Tornado’s booth will be located at Hall 3 Booth Q101 but for but reasons I cannot be there. Booth is shared with two other great friends and also talented self-publishers, Harald Enoksson of Mondainai and Nate Hayden of Blast City Games. Hope we will continue to share booth in the future years.

Harald Enoksson

Nate Hayden

First, to The Battle of Red Cliffs’ Essen pick up Kickstarter backers, sorry I cannot be there and hand the rewards to you in person. Please pick up your rewards at Hall 3 Booth Q101. Hope you enjoy the game and see you next year.

Second, to all Glory of the Three Kingdoms (GOTK) Kickstarter backers, I am deeply sorry the project has been delayed but I promise the game will be great and you will be rewarded with a very special new game. For GOTK Essen pick up Kickstarter backers, once the game is printed, I will pay for the shipping and mail them to you right away. Thank you all for your patience and support.

Third, for all of you who would like to purchase one or all of the following games, please visit Spiel Material at Hall 3 Booth F115.

The Battle of Red Cliffs. Please see below for more information.

Mines of the Sacred Dragon. 20 euro each. Only four left. Expansion is NOT available.

Di Renjie. 8 euro each. Not many left. 2012 Essen promo card is NOT available.

Soccer Sonic. 12 euro each, 20 euro for two.

For The Battle of Red Cliffs …
Game with 2013 Essen promo card. 16 euro each.
Game without 2013 Essen promo card. 15 euro each, 25 euro for two.
Kickstarter Pack (Command Exp #1, Command Exp #2, Allegiance Exp, 2013 promo card). 12 euro each pack. Only five packs available.
Command Exp #1. 4 euro each. 7 euro for any two of the Command Exp.
Command Exp #2. 4 euro each. 7 euro for any two of the Command Exp.

Sorry I cannot accept prepay. I had a really bad experience last year that games were stuck somewhere and I wasn’t able to bring them to the show until Thursday late afternoon. It would be utterly horrible if they never arrive. Hope you understand.

However, you can always go to Spiel Mater web site and place order then pick up at Essen …

If you are in US and would like to purchase The Battle of Red Cliffs and Mines of the Sacred Dragon, please visit Game Salute using the following links …
The Battle of Red Cliffs
Mines of the Sacred Dragon

Finally for reseller, reviews and media, please e-mail me at

Thank you all and wish you enjoy Essen 2013!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.