Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to do a search for web-published or self-published games?

I'm running dangerously low on 'fun money' and would love to add some games to my collection. Self-published (usually inexpensive) and web-published seem like a good alternative to some of the more 'polished' games.

Things I'm fairly certain of:
-The advanced search doesn't allow (Web Published), like who's listed for Snake Pit, to be used as a criteria.
-There are a number of lists that list these games but they aren't complete and aren't in any particular order. (except the Canonical Lists, which are alphabetical)
-There's a website (http://www.runestoneit.com/~dseagraves/index.html) but I'd like to take advantage of the BGG's search and ratings system.

A suggestion/request: As geek mod continues to develop, I'd love to see a "Print and play" and "Self-published" tag added for searching through some of these diamonds in the rough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.