Matt Pritchard
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems I can filter my search results by country if I'm doing a custom search but not if I try to search by games wanted by other users for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pritchard
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact add to that the marketplace and anything else that requires the posting of games.

There is no point finding games that are a bargain if I am going to have to pay the cost of the game again in postage.

I want to be able to search for all games for sale in a specified country or to restrict search results to countries, perhaps have the +- system so I could either say I only want games in England or I could say show me everything that isn't in the US or canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Pitman
Scotland
Glasgow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. It would excellent if you could choose to have items from the UK or Europe only listed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Pfeiffer
United States
Surfside Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would agree. Having to look through many many items with European origins when you know that the shipping costs are going to stop you from buying them is a waste of my time. A filter that simply allows me to block paticular countries or just allows me to pick only US games would help a lot.

One other thing that I would like is a filter that allows you to search by PRICE either begining at most expensive or at least expensive. Right now the Price filter simply lists the games from high to low. Maybe I only have 20 bucks to spend and I want to buy something. Starting from low to high I immediately can see what I can afford and I do not have to go thru the more expensive games to get there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.