Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Bridges
United States
Nazareth
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is Queen games still planning to print Aqua Romana and reprint Industria and Timbuktu in English? I haven't heard much buzz about them, but seeing their ratings, it is strange that I haven't heard more. Timbuktu looks like the perfect game for me. Is there something going on with Queen games that I should know about, or is it just a case of pushed back release dates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Korner
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Stop poking me! Ow! I mean it! That hurts!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gone Cardbord (www.boardgamenews.com) reports that Timbuktu and Aqua Romana will be released in March by Rio Grande Games as part of their agreement with Queen.

Previously, Queen games were either non published in English or published via Uberplay (Metro, Alhambra, a few others). Now, it seems as though most of the Queen line-up will make its way over the water via RGG.

No idea about an Industria reprint, though - I'm not enamoured of the game so I haven't sought out information on it.

pk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Cooley
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
there was some kind of mixup with the industria reprint, and it ended up being not quite english (english instructions, german board and tiles), and jay was not okay with that, so it was delayed a bit more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw the Rio Grande schedule today and Timbuktu is still scheduled for this month along with Aqua Romana. Industria is still on the schedule but not until later in the year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several Queen games with English components and rules. I mean published by queen and not RG/Uberplay editions. But it can be hard to spot them. Some of their games have English on the box, and are flagged up as such. Some have English inside the box, but only German on the box. They have a catalogue in German and English. I suggest you contact them directly and ask which games are available from Germany in English.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.