Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » News

Subject: Second thoughts is on the boat! And Mala Tempora is at the factory! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://fantasyflightgames.com/edge_upcoming.asp

As of today.

ETA: Mala tempora is at the factory as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Rockwell
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Second thoughts is on the boat!
So it should come out around the end of October.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Terrible timing. If it shows up at any of the FLGSs around here right at the plugged in tour dates, I'm going to be either playing short a few options or rushing to find it day of. Either one is not my favorite thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Hamm
United States
Huxley
Iowa
flag msg tools
See this text? It's a gratuitous waste of GeekGold.
badge
The game itself isn't important. Spending time intellectually jousting with likeminded folks is the real reason to game.
mbmbmbmbmb
personwholives wrote:
Terrible timing. If it shows up at any of the FLGSs around here right at the plugged in tour dates, I'm going to be either playing short a few options or rushing to find it day of. Either one is not my favorite thing.

Clearly, FFG is a corrupt entity who is out to destroy your gaming fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kendall Merriman
United States
Santa Clara
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trenttsd wrote:
personwholives wrote:

Clearly, FFG is a corrupt entity who is out to destroy your gaming fun.

Thank you. It's always good to see that there are people who really get it. I mean, clearly, that's the only possible interpretation here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Pettigrew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
personwholives wrote:

Same thing happened during Regionals Season. Same thing is likely to happen every time FFG holds a major LCG event. I'm still worried that I won't have a copy of Opening Moves for the Plugged-In Tournaments in my area in two weeks. And I know there are people who will be there who already have it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denny Early
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That would mean we'll have a week or two tops for practicing with it before worlds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
With an expansion coming out once a month, it's *always* going to be inconvenient for something or other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Perry
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
Woot!
badge
I have overtext!
mbmbmbmbmb
personwholives wrote:

Given that the tour is a month long tour, it was more likely than not that a data pack would show up at some point during the tour.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guze
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theodorelogan wrote:
personwholives wrote:

Given that the tour is a month long tour, it was more likely than not that a data pack would show up at some point during the tour.

There's also the possibility that since FFG will be in attendance at the events, they might be bringing a few goodies with them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Kernes
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So that more or less confirms Second Thoughts the last change to the Meta before worlds. I just don't see them pushing out Mala Tempora in time for Worlds if it is just hitting the printers so we middle next month we will know the shape of things.

I am kind of holding off on picking my Runner deck till I know what comes out in Second Thoughts so I hope that it comes sooner than later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan King
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Thanks!
I had no idea that this resource existed. It's fantastic for planning things out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Goodwin
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
At this rate, the big box expansion will come out before the last data pack of the spin cycle :ninja:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.