GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,840 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Mr. Jack» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can I move Jack and turn himself in rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I absolutely know which character Jack is...can I move him onto another character to win the game as detective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur, the answer is definitely no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruno actually gave the answer here:
Bruno des Montagnes wrote:
what is not allowed is to move the character you are suspecting on another one for an accusation..

This was part of a posting that he later corrected (see Todd's quote above), but the correction applied only to the statement that a character responding to Goodley's whistle could be moved atop Mr. Jack and thereby make an accusation.

The statement that I quote above from Bruno has not been contradicted to my knowledge.

The simplest way to think about again comes from Todd's quote from Bruno: the only way to make an accusation is to move the character that you've selected for this turn atop another character. If you picked Goodley this turn, you can make an accusation only by moving Goodley atop another character (through ordinary movement).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.