4 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: List of AP's by ranking rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I have seen a list of the AP's from highest rating (in terms of popularity) to lowest rating, but I can't remember the link for it.

Does anyone have a link to such a list?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Judd
United States
Wright City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you go to the LotR:LCG BGG main page, you can go down to the "Linked Items" section and sort by Average Rating. It lists all expansions and adventure packs, but you should be able to tell by the images which ones are adventure packs and which ones are Deluxe or Saga Expansions.

It looks like the adventure packs from the Against the Shadow Cycle are the highest rated right now followed by the Dwarrowdelf Cycle with most of the Mirkwood Cycle appearing at the bottom, but that can be somewhat misleading. First of all, there are very few votes for most of the Against the Shadow adventure packs because they are so new (some have votes without even been officially released yet), and it is mostly the loyal fans that have picked up those and rated them. The earliest packs are the ones that most players begin with, so it has a mix of fans voting as well as people that picked it up to give it a try but decided that they didn't like it for one reason or another. If someone decides early on that they aren't interested in the game, they probably won't end up picking up (or rating) the more recent adventure packs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played those yet, though their ranking may be more or less accurate, small sample size allowed. On the 50th podcast of Cardboard of the Rings, one of the questions asked was which AP cycle would you protect from the Apocalypse if you could only protect one of the current 3... and the Against the Shadow cycle got the most votes, followed by the Mirkwood cycle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anatole
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the link I was referring to earlier.

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/72931/the-lord-of-the-ring...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.