Subject: Why no PayPal? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
Why no PayPal on your site.. you must eb loosing so much money in sales!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
Why no PayPal on your site.. you must eb loosing so much money in sales!!!

If you have paypal, then it's hooked up to your bank account, and if you have a bank account, then you probably have access to some form of plastic money, e.g. a mastercard or visa-based debit card. If you don't have that, it's your problem, not GMT's.

So I'm not GMT, but I think the answer to your question is, "not really".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
well each to their own, but don't you think it is a little foolish to drop your credit card details into 100s of websites all over the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kiefte
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TragicTheBlathering wrote:
well each to their own, but don't you think it is a little foolish to drop your credit card details into 100s of websites all over the world.

So I take it that you always buy gas with cash?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tragic TheBlathering
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
I do not use a car, to polluting. I ride a bike everywhere, I live in the center of the city. Just makes no sense as the traffic is so bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
roger miller
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
My company; Revolution Games, offers both PayPal and credit cards as payment options. I was shocked to see that almost half of all payments were coming in as PayPal. Of course if we offered only credit cards as an option I have no idea how many people would then pay with a credit card and how many would just choose not to buy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
rmiller1093 wrote:
Of course if we offered only credit cards as an option I have no idea how many people would then pay with a credit card and how many would just choose not to buy.

Having never made a buying decision on that basis, I'd be the wrong one to answer. If I want something, I pay in the method they're taking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie Harr
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
I was going on just now to preorder the command and colors napoleon reprint, however, since they dont take paypal they lost that sale now. Sucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.