Popular Tags: [View All]
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ottawa/Gatineau Android Netrunner Grid

I am pleased to announce that the Grid is starting anew on October 2nd, 2013 for a second season! What is the Grid? It is a monthly meeting of Android Netrunner players who gets together to play this fine game. During it's first season, 18 players played! Our championship tournament had 14 players which was won by Andy Ennis.

Now how does it work? You bring a corp and runner deck following FFG tournament rules. Then you find an opponent if any are free, if not you wait for a matchup to finish, then play one of the two available players. We keep stats mostly for fun. That's it! You don't have to show up on time if you can't make it for 6:30 and also, new players are always welcome during the season (6 months). Please don't be afraid, the best way to learn the game is to play!

Details :

When : First Wednesday of every month, Season 2 starts on October 2nd.

Where : Ludo-Outaouais gaming club, from 6:30pm to 10:30pm. The club is located in École Secondaire de L'île Room 156, 255 Saint-Rédempteur St., Gatineau (Hull), Québec, Canada. This is 5 minutes from the ottawa bridges. The room has an external door facing the street.

How : Deck construction follows tournament rules. Matchup will consist of playing 2 games, one as the runner, the other one as the corporation.

How much? : 2$ for non-members, free to club members. Annual subscription to the club is 50$, which include rebates up to 20% to local stores!

I use google groups for communications (geekmail me for an invite) and there is also a facebook page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
13 players showed up yesterday, that's great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bradley
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a lot of fun last night. Hopefully we can get together, even informally, more often!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next meeting is next week on Wednesday November 6th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play today! hopefully I get Second Thought Today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
16 players for this month! New attendance record!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow is game time! New players always welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next Meeting will be on January 8th!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play tonight! Let's whip those new cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We play next wednesday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.