Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jake Lj
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Was curious how big this game was when setup and played. I am considering this but don't have a ton of space. If I can leave Arkham Horror setup, would this game fit in about the same area?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
The board is pretty big, but the game doesn't take up more space than Arkham Horror. You should be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Arkham Horror does not fit on my table unless I keep some things (like character sheets) on a separate surface. Robinson fits just fine. It helps that the players aren't holding on to a lot of little cards and things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anker The m80 Hobbit
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RC is smaller than Talisman and much smaller than Police Presinct

Don't have a ton of chits and cards like Mage Knight but only some..

Anyways this is a must have game. Simply excellent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Lj
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks everyone. Knowing it will fit my table in the spare room is enough for me to pull the trigger next time it's available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cockburn
United Kingdom
Sleaford
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want hard figures, my suggestion for solo play is a working area of 110 cm width and 80 cm depth. This easily allows for the main board, the scenario sheet to one side, several piles of tokens, cubes, cards and tiles to the other side and the character sheet (plus Friday and Dog) below.

Playing multiplayer might involve a bigger area, but not by much. The additional character sheets are the only extra space-taking components. Although I've given you precise figures, you could manage in a smaller space if you piled the components up neatly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.