Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith was anxious to give this new Karl Heinz Schmiel title a try, no doubt enticed by the ominous title. I quickly informed him that, although the game was quite good, it had little, if anything, to do with the Scourge of God. The group prepared the game for play while I taught another group the rules to Serenissima. Eventually, I was able to join Keith, Steven, Joey and Darren.

For the first time in my three playings, the game made it into the fourth round before ending by the depletion of one tribe's markers. Steve was doing quite well and held the lead throughout most of the game. I managed to hang around within striking distance, keeping within range of capturing outright majorities in two different, very populous tribes.

Unfortunately for Steve, he lost his majorities in two tribes in the final round, which allowed several players to shoot past him in the final standings. I managed to edge Darren for the victory.

Round-by-round scores:

Round 1: Steven 21, Greg 18, Joey 9, Keith 9, Darren 8 Round 2: Steven 43, Darren 32, Greg 31, Joey 26, Keith 17 Round 3: Steven 63, Darren 60, Joey 54, Greg 53, Keith 46 FINAL: Greg 94, Darren 88, Joey 82, Steven 78, Keith 68

Ratings: Steven 7, Greg 7, Keith 7, Joey 7, Darren 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.