Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Teleport Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Farago
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey all,

Since my search-fu is failing me today, can someone answer a question for me.

If I have multiple cards with teleport in my hand, am I able to teleport multiple cards in a hand or am I regulated to only teleporting 1 card per hand?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can teleport all cards that have that keyword.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can teleport multiple cards each turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Farago
Canada
flag msg tools
Wicked! In our game yesterday i had 3 teleport cards, 1 basic currancy and 2 wounds. I wasn't sure if it was legal to teleport the 3 cards(or just 1), and heal the 2 wounds. And now i know.....that i didn't cheat!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a teleport question of my own: when you bring back a teleported hero the following turn, do you have to play it that turn or can you choose to teleport it again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
M_Strauss wrote:
I have a teleport question of my own: when you bring back a teleported hero the following turn, do you have to play it that turn or can you choose to teleport it again?

There is nothing in the rules keeping you from teleporting a card repeatedly until you have a hand you are happy with. Once you have added the card to your hand at the end of your turn, it becomes a regular card with no memory that it has been teleported.

Hope that helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M.
United States
Bloomington-Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It does!

We were playing against a 15 attack Mister Sinister and were just like "Screw it, just teleport everything until we can actually hit him!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.