Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to share the news with this community. I have started a new scholarship program whereby we gamer geeks can nominate/sponsor other less-GG-endowed gamer geeks for avatars, microbadges, overtext, etc.

I'm hoping to promote a little mentoring and looking out for one another, not just a "hook-a-guy-up-with-some-BGG-visibility-will-ya?"
I know when I was new to the whole BGG scene the folks in this community were both kind and generous to me. I just want to give back to the community by coordinating this additional option for virtual philanthropy, and giving new users a leg up.

It is in the form of a Geeklist, so visibility is based on thumbs (aka: hotness), so if you are all tapped out on GG, I would still very much appreciate your thumbs for the Geeklist. It's [geeklist=162856]here[/geeklist]. I also welcome your questions, messages, and suggestions. And if you feel prompted to contribute more than a thumb--perhaps by sponsoring a fellow gamer or tipping some of the entries--that would be great too! If you can think of any additional ways to spread the word about this new program of mine, I hereby enable you to take action!

Thanks in advance for your generosity & support of our community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastián Koziner
Argentina
Capital Federal
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
OK Art Studio - www.okartstudio.com
mbmbmbmbmb
If I understood, I have a friend who clearly need an avatar, him:
Ivan Vodopiviz
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Now the community should help him to get an avatar?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's up to you to tell us why we should help.
Feel free to add an entry (you could almost copy & paste what you have here to start with) on the Geeklist geeklist=162856]here[/geeklist.
Thanks for participating!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.