Subject: 2R1B PBF #38 - The Docks - Round 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Fun fact: mathematically, it's equally likely to either im- or ex-plode.
Players at the Docks at the beginning of Round 2:

longlivesquare
Sensibility
bt37
mowglee
maraudingmeeple
nittany0508
gn104236
Machiavellian
Azgard12
dangermark

Starting Leader:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
maraudingmeeple

Please elect a leader and choose THREE PLAYERS to transfer from The Docks to The Warehouse. Send me a GeekMail with your orders. Also, leaders, please consider using a Second-in-Command.

Your deadline to do this is Tuesday, 15:00 BGG time (CST).

If you have a rules or role question, send me a GeekMail, and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Final Roleset

Please remember: All players assigned into a room MUST NOT CHEAT and look at the other room's thread. They may only read and post in their assigned room.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, friends!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
I am where I need to be when I need to be.
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings.

It seems like all my supporters were banished with me to the Docks. I have to say, I am rather disheartened that I worked so hard for leadership and then because I submitted orders literally minutes late I end up being banished.

Vote Machiavellian and bring true leadership to the docks. Leadership that was too good for the scum of the warehouse. They will not be happy with who I left in charge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
“A prince must imitate the fox and the lion, for the lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves."
badge
A life, some would argue, is a series of problems. There’s no denying the truth in that – but why get lost in it? Why not rise above the truth… and lead a good life? Shouldn’t we all look at problems as a chance for us to find… solutions?
mbmbmbmbmb
Brady, you were ordered to go here anyway, so no change there, I did not intend to banish myself or my other two supporters though. Still, it doesn't seem like it really changed things to much...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina!
msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
Greetings.

It seems like all my supporters were banished with me to the Docks. I have to say, I am rather disheartened that I worked so hard for leadership and then because I submitted orders literally minutes late I end up being banished.

Vote Machiavellian and bring true leadership to the docks. Leadership that was too good for the scum of the warehouse. They will not be happy with who I left in charge.

Give me a reason to vote for you and I'll consider it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a benevolent ruler, who stresses transparency and just rule.

That and I will offer you a Co-Reveal.

Offer Co-Reveal with Nittany0508 - Christina

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina!
msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
I am a benevolent ruler, who stresses transparency and just rule.

That and I will offer you a Co-Reveal.

Offer Co-Reveal with Nittany0508 - Christina

accept

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nyd
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
vote mach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nyd
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
offer co-reveal christina!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Well, that was an interesting development. Any reds in here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules question, I haven't done it yet, but can we look at the room's starting leader?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina!
msg tools
gn104236 wrote:
offer co-reveal christina!

accept

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
[Whisper Nittany0508 - Christina

Dangermark, you should vote for me again. I shall not make the same mistake twice. Besides, I'll make sure you don't go to the hell that I made the warehouse.

I left mfl - Michael in charge. The poor fools.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to wait and see where Marauding Meeple stands (our current leader)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
Machiavellian wrote:
Rules question, I haven't done it yet, but can we look at the room's starting leader?

Yes, you can. maraudingmeeple is the current leader of the Docks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Nyd
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
offer co-reveal shawna

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
also not a robot.
badge
gn104236 wrote:
offer co-reveal shawna

I'm flattered, but I already know who you are.
I'm the moderator.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, what's the situation in the warehouse?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina!
msg tools
whisper Machiavelli

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put a Mfl in charge of the warehouse. It seemed a fitting fate for those who conspired against me.

I can reveal more information about the inhabitants of the warehouse, but I am not really sure where you stand. Perhaps a vote for me?

Or we could Co-Reveal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
gn104236 wrote:
offer co-reveal shawna

I'm flattered, but I already know who you are.
I'm the moderator.

I don't know who you are, but you can't coreveal with me either. (I'm not playing this game, so I don't have a role.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina!
msg tools
vote Mach

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Machiavellian wrote:
[Whisper Nittany0508 - Christina

Dangermark, you should vote for me again. I shall not make the same mistake twice. Besides, I'll make sure you don't go to the hell that I made the warehouse.

I left mfl - Michael in charge. The poor fools.

I was hoping for a hint where the current leadership stood before casting a vote, to avoid vote-splitting, but we're still on the same team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vote Machiavelli
Maraudingmeeple wasn't my choice for leader last round anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niccolo Machiavelli
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the show of support Steven. I was the rightfully elected leader of the Warehouse but some error with the voting booths caused a random program to select who was to leave. Fortune would have it that I ended up here, with some rather fine individuals.

I left MFL in charge in the other room to punish those who had opposed me. He never openly revealed anything with anyone, but did make a soft claim for Blue shyguy. Rathstar also publically revealed himself as Blue and was trying to lead a revolution against me.

Offer Co-Reveal with longlivesquare - Steven

Withdraw above Co-Reveal for the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [9] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.