Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Cenizal
United States
Rodeo
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mr, Brunner,
If there was a WW2 expansion, it could have Sgt. Fury and the Howling Commandos, Cap and Bucky, Submariner, the original android Human Torch as heroes. The masterminds can be Baron Strucker, Baron Zemo, Col.. Klaue and Hitler. Henchman can include Nazis, Hydra and the German Commando group who's name escapes me.

If you publish this, I'll be your best friend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A neat idea, but I would guess that they would never use Hitler as a bad guy in the game. Even though Cap is famous for punching him out, printing a Hitler card is asking for controversy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Miller
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="therealtheshader"]A neat idea, but I would guess that they would never use Hitler as a bad guy in the game. Even though Cap is famous for punching him out, printing a Hitler card is asking for controversy.

[/q

True... but that doesn't stop you from having Red Skull (round 2) and all his buddies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mil05006 wrote:
[q="therealtheshader"]A neat idea, but I would guess that they would never use Hitler as a bad guy in the game. Even though Cap is famous for punching him out, printing a Hitler card is asking for controversy.

[/q

True... but that doesn't stop you from having Red Skull (round 2) and all his buddies!

True, if they can have Wolverine twice they also could have Red Skull twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Baldwin
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
I bet they could get WWII Logan in there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.