RR» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of game / Banishing cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We just played our first game, and went through it successfully. But there needs to be some clarification about when the game ends.

The English rules state that the game ends when all nine squares have been filled. But I guess another possibility for ending the game is that both players have played all their cards from their hand, right? Because as far as I understand the effect of banishing cards, banished cards are removed from the game and are not returned to the hand of their owner. So I'd expect that both players can run out of cards to play from their hand without having filled every square on the table in the meantime. Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pierce
United States
salinas
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure the game is designed so running out of cards before the board is filled isn't possible. Might be possible in RRR though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not possible: only three cards out of eight can banish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, the banish cards only banish single cards, not multiple ones like the cards that are turning around others. That's why it plays out evenly!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.