Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Macdonald
United States
Neenah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I aim to misbehave.
badge
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not.
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious if there are any groups gaming around here. The current folks I play with just can't get together near often enough to satisfy my gaming itch. I have small children so hosting isn't always an option for me, especially later in the evenings, but hey I'm around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy
Germany
flag msg tools
Go Lizards, Go Hogs, Go Illini; and the Army keeps rolling along!
badge
Hillbilly Schwäbisch
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally unrelated to your post (except that it does involve Appleton and it does involve the game of baseball, so I guess it's somewhat related...

I love catching a minor league baseball game, especially when travelling. One week while in Appleton, I caught a Timber Rattlers game. Several other parks I remember had a t-shirt cannon or some kind of nerf ball canon they'd shoot into the stands. But Appleton had a no-kidding hot dog cannon. They fired genuine hot dogs into the bleachers, some of which would disintegrate in flight, with the fans grabbing for bits of bun and weenie and wrapper as they came down.

Awesome time; awesome game; awesome town. I hope you find who you're searching for. Happy gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to live in the area but have been away for many years.

You might check out Chimera Hobby Shop. They have a location in Appleton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blumer
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A great gaming group meets in Oshkosh, Polyhedral Underground. They game Thursday nights and on other occasional gaming days.
Their website is:

http://www.polyhedralunderground.com

Also they are hosting a game convention October 19th & 20th.

newgameapalooza.com

I enjoy gaming with them. But, unfortunately I'm am not a regular attender because of other commitments.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Austin
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a group called Fox Valley Gamers that meets in my town, Neenah, on the second floor of the local Festival Foods.
http://www.meetup.com/FVA-Gamers/

I signed up for their meetup notifications and always meant to go but haven't yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Macdonald
United States
Neenah
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I aim to misbehave.
badge
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it's not.
mbmbmbmbmb
I actually live in Neenah as well, so the Fox Valley Gamers is a great recommend. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.