Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Anderson
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have been thinking about this game. Can someone post the updates? I don't know why you would run a kickstarter and not post updates so people like me can read them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Pork1979 wrote:
I have been thinking about this game. Can someone post the updates? I don't know why you would run a kickstarter and not post updates so people like me can read them.

Since the Kickstarter campaign is over...no updates would be posted. You can always search the forums for any new info e.g. Rules clarifications, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing really exciting in the updates. I get the feeling that G&H either are not super familiar with Kickstarter and running a project on it, or for some other reasons are being pretty passive with the campaign to get the game funded.

Anyway, Update one:

Quote:
Hey Gang!

I want to thank you all for the support youve pledged to us over the first 9 days of the campaign. We are almost at 50% which is good. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to shoot me a message. I had a few questions about the miniatures and the bases. The miniatures are pewter and the bases are a durable polyresin. The bases are pretextured on top to look like dirt and natural so you all dont have to worry about basing (something I hated to do in mass when I did my own bases) The bases also have indented slots so when the miniatures are glued into place they fit snug and look great as the flow of the base is flush with the ground.

We would really appreciate any support you all can provide regarding marketing. If you all have friends who love gaming and the civil war, let them know or if you visit any gaming forums please post a message to let people know about the campaign.

many thanks guys, and take care!

and two:

Quote:
Morning Gang!

Just wanted to post another quick update. Thanks for the continued support from our early backers, and I also wanted to say thank you so much and welcome to the new backers picked up over the past week! We made it over the 50% mark with 15 days to go, so we are pushing forward for a strong closing 2 full weeks. If any of you find the time please try and share the campaign on your facebook walls, newsletters or gaming communities. Any additional help from you all would be great appreciated.

Had a few questions pertaining to mainly tabletop wargamers who were just interested in getting lots of pre-painted troops for traditional acw wargaming. The $200 reward level was designed for you all. That level does not include the game but rather just a box set of both union and confederate miniatures.

Have a great day all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MayorJim wrote:

Since the Kickstarter campaign is over...no updates would be posted. You can always search the forums for any new info e.g. Rules clarifications, etc.

Over? There are 14 days left on it. It is only about half way done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Vaughn
United States
Pleasant Hill
Missouri
flag msg tools
The Kickstarter for this game is NOT over. It has 14 more days, ending on October 8. I am not sure if you have to be a backer to access updates or not. I am a backer, so I receive the updates via e-mail. However, at the top of the Kickstarter campgain page, you can click on "Updates" and see all the updates (not sure if you have to be a backer to do this or not). Either way, you can always click on "Contact Me" under the name of the Kickstarter author, let them know of your interest, and they might add you to an e-mail distribution list so you can get updates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
jakecarol wrote:
MayorJim wrote:

Over? There are 14 days left on it. It is only about half way done.

modest...my bad...I was confusing this one with a different KS...sorry shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted some details on this thread after talking to the publisher by phone.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1034655/gettysburg-tvod-now-...

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.