4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: richard scarry game!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jess ralka
United States
flag msg tools
richard scarry game!!!hello! im not sure if this in the rite forum but im a newbie so w/e! i need everybodys help pleeeeeaaaasssee! im lookin for a game that i played with in my childhood. I think its around 10 years old and most likely made by ravensburger. the game was illustrated by richard scarry and his busytown characters. the board game takes place in a grocery or supermarket. i guess the game is sorta like bingo because you pick a character nd a shopping list and move thruout the board getting everything on yur list. ive been looking for this game fora while now but i cant seem to remember its name. any help wuld be greatly appreciated. thnx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Egan
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Maybe it's this one

btw your "childhood" was only "10 years ago" - I chuckle at that!
I found it by searching "busytown" - got the idea because my kids used to watch the show when they were younger!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Schroer
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
That game is called "Richard Scarry's Busiest Shopping Day Ever" and it is currently listed on eBay - here's the link:

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Schroer
United States
University City
Missouri
flag msg tools
Here's a picture of it:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.