Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module%3ACommands_%26_Color...

Version 2.3.x includes the Russians as per the module comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lee

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Lee

Georgia
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked at the module. It's comprehensive with terrain charts, unit info tabs, etc. but the graphics are really poor. SO BLURRY! Could the images have been clearer??? Or is that difficult to do?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GA Jim wrote:
I looked at the module. It's comprehensive with terrain charts, unit info tabs, etc. but the graphics are really poor. SO BLURRY! Could the images have been clearer??? Or is that difficult to do?

The module uses small graphics files. It would be easy to make it with larger graphics – provided there is source material to work with. There are netbook users with low resolutions who worry about modules with larger graphics becoming unreadable/unplayable when scaled down, so the module is made for small size and becomes blurry when scaled up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dippel
Germany
Rheinhausen
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
I am from Bavaria
badge
King Ludwig II of Bavaria
mbmbmbmb
Quote:
There are netbook users with low resolutions who worry about modules with larger graphics becoming unreadable/unplayable when scaled down, so the module is made for small size and becomes blurry when scaled up.

And don´t forget the "Tablet-PC" user sometime in future

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart de Groot
United Kingdom
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bayernkini wrote:
Quote:
There are netbook users with low resolutions who worry about modules with larger graphics becoming unreadable/unplayable when scaled down, so the module is made for small size and becomes blurry when scaled up.

And don´t forget the "Tablet-PC" user sometime in future

The tablet user will expect high resolution retina graphics that scale nicer, like ZunTzu .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.