Hide
5 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: season 1 plus 3 walk of the dead painted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Twisted Remorse
msg tools
So I sent a buddy this picture with the line "a sign of things to come" referring to the season 2, tcm, zombie dogs, companion dogs, plus kickstarter extras I have to paint lol.

10 points to who spots waldo haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I see Waldo. Is he near a ...Mime...?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nevin Ball
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes! Waldo is in the same room as the "mime" ( ) toward the back on the left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ebon Hawk
United States
Janesville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Twisted Remorse wrote:
So I sent a buddy this picture with the line "a sign of things to come" referring to the season 2, tcm, zombie dogs, companion dogs, plus kickstarter extras I have to paint lol.

I know what you mean. I have my base game, survivors and walk of the dead done and the thought of starting the next set is kind of intimidating. Do you have an idea on what order you are going to paint. I am thinking dogs, survivors then zombies, but I might do the zombies in two rounds, 1 for the regular zombies and one for the new types.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Twisted Remorse
msg tools
We'll prob do the survivors and zombivors together for matching paint. Then prob both dogs. Then all the zombies. We are going to do the toxic in a bright green, coated in a glow in the dark clear to give them a slight glow. The berserkers will be normal but we will give them red eyes like rage from 28 days later.

We have a good time making some of them characters,(waldo, wonder woman, the joker, Alice in wonderland, jessica rabbit, the mystery team, etc) just need the dogs for Scooby haha

Also I like keeping the bases unpainted. Makes for easier distinguishing of everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.