Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Tesser
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK I bought this game for my 3 year old. I saw on Thoughthammer that it was listed as a game for 4 year olds and up. I am not sure if most 4 year olds will be able to play the game but with some help they probally could get by. The quality of the cards is excellent and should be able to standup over the test of time.

The object of the game is to help Farmer Brown find his lost animals. He is sad because he cannot find them as they are playing hide and seek with him. The animals are laid out in a circle with a second deck of cards in the middle containing 4 different colored animals on each card. The trick is to be the first person to find the missing animal whose color is different then the other ones on the card currently showing in the middle of the circle. This is where your 3-5 year old will need some help.

I played it with my 8 year old and my wife. We enjoyed it and when we feel like playing something silly or just having a good time we might play this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.