Miles S
msg tools

I am excited about this Kickstarter, which I heard about from the Facebook page.

Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacq L
New Zealand
flag msg tools
What are YOU lookin at?
badge
poof
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be keeping an eye on this one, and maybe I'll be able to check it out at Fallcon this weekend.

To be honest, though, it doesn't look much like my "kind" of game. And it seems really expensive for what it is. The art's beautiful, but I'm a schmuck that can't really tell the difference.

If it's not out of place, I have a suggestion:
PLEASE outline everything that comes in the box.

I can't really tell from the description, for example, how many cards or heroes are in the box, and if the box includes "non-exclusive add-on" red and blue dice. In a comment you said there were something like 130 cards, but is that in the gamebox or including the "boosters" that are seperate purchases? The description says there are possibilities to play with 3 or 4 players, but it looks like only three heroes come in the box (the paladin, the necromancer, and the ranger)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Underground Games
msg tools
publisher
Hello fellow canadian!

We have updated our kickstarter with specifics on exactly what is included in the base game not including any add-ons or promos, so you can check out the kickstarter page for those details and of course we will be updating our campaign often with additional information and videos so that you have even more things to consider before making your decision!

Ultra high quality art is an important aspect of our game and definitely adds a ton of value to our product. There is an immense cost to having so much high quality unique art in a game such as ours but we believe that art does provide value to the game the same way that physical components do.

Regarding the heroes, There are 8 in the base game each with unique set of powers/weapons and armor. we will be updated the kickstarter shortly with a description of each hero and their play styles so that people know exactly what archtypes they can assume while playing Allegiance!

Thanks for the questions and the feedback!

Adrian

Underground Games

PS hopefully we can see us at Fallcon and perhaps give it a whirl to get some firsthand experience with Allegiance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Imani Thomas
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like its going to be really fun, Can't wait to get my copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.