dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it make my hero taken damages by barrier?
(no text on the that barrier card referring to undefeated)
or

nothing happened to my hero?

that barrier card doesn't have any text referring to undefeated situation.

Thx for your answer in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buetow
United States
McHenry
Illinois
flag msg tools
Combat Commander Archivist
badge
Move! Advance! Fire! Rout! Recover! Artillery Denied! Artillery Request! Command Confusion...say what?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: if my hero can't barriers, what happens to my hero?
Unless otherwise stated on the card, barriers that are not defeated, are shuffled back into the location deck.

Other than any bad effects on the card, there is NO damage for not defeating a barrier. It is not a combat check. (Unless the barrier would say so or tell you specifically).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Clifford
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: if my hero can't barriers, what happens to my hero?
It would be helpful in the future to say what the barrier is. Hard to say what to do without knowing the barrier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for your So ultra Rapid Answer!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malacandra wrote:
Unless otherwise stated on the card, barriers that are not defeated, are shuffled back into the location deck.

FYI though, the Ambush barrier has a typo. The card was supposed to say that it is banished after you encounter it regardless of whether or not you defeat it. The corrected wording for the card is in the official FAQ.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.