Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Played another game today, but this time was my first running a full Federation squadron. I was trying to do a TNG focused build so I had the following:

- Enterprise D w/ Picard, Engage, Data and Proton Torpedoes
- Reliant w/ Riker, O'Brien, Worf and Proton Torpedoes
- Constitution w/ generic captain and proton torpedoes

I was playing against a Romulan squad. O'Brien came in handy early but the ships didn't play very well. I forgot about the science vessel's muon token which hit the Reliant for 3 damage. The next round both the Reliant and the constitution class were both destroyed.

I decided to make some swaps. Here's what my revised list looks like.

- Enterprise D, same as above but adding O'Brien
- Miranda class w/ generic captain and anti-proton mines
- constitution class w/ Riker, Worf and photon torpedoes

I moved O'Brien to the Enterprise because the extra action Picard has makes it more likely he can be used. I decided to swap Riker and the other captain's ships because of the higher attack and shields on the constitution ship. The Miranda class's rear arc with the mines is a sort of gamble. If I can get it in place to drop in front of a larger ship I'll consider it successful. Might be worth swapping out for some other crew or upgrades on another ship. I'll have to try it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.