Hide
4 Posts

Zombicide Season 2: Prison Outbreak» Forums » Variants

Subject: Little bit of Thriller ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Captain Howdy
msg tools
Okay I just got my game recently and all I have been able to think of is that I might need to make a custom zombie spawn card.

How about a zombie that has 2 health and spawns with either 2, 3, or 4 zombies walkers. Two at yellow, 3 at orange, and 4 at red.

At the end of the zombie activation phase he causes all zombies in his square to activate again, shuffling all of the zombies that he has near him farther up the board. I think he should always keep at least 1 walker near him as his back up dancer still though. He comes last in targeting priority as well, thanks to all those mad jams he has been dancing to.

That is right ladies and gents, a little bit of MJ Thriller coming down the board, causing all the zombies to dance in unison and move up after you.

I would love some feedback on rules that you think should be changed or ways to make the whole feel of the zombie better overall.

I also need a link to any awesome minifig that I could try to use in game if anyone can find one. I think I am going to try my hand at trying to paint a figure for the first time ever if one can be located that looks awesome!

Thanks a ton for any feedback!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just used one of the minis from Season 1, painted him like Michael Jackson.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Howdy
msg tools
dopehatman wrote:
I just used one of the minis from Season 1, painted him like Michael Jackson.

Okay that totally rules! I am definitely going to try my hand at something like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, that seems overpowered. He's effectively a fatty runner that spawns with runners. Then each turn, his group catches up with those that spawned on previous turns, turning them (including fatties and abominations) into runners.

It sounds like more than I'd want to deal with, if that's what you want, then go for it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.