Subject: Civic action during propaganda rounds & Patronage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Lee
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

It isn't clear in the rules - if the coalition does civic action during the appropriate part of the propaganda phase, does civic action in Kabul transfer patronage to resources as it would during the train/civic action operation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you confused things a bit.
Read 3.2.1 carefully.

If Coalition is doing the Train, he can in one space

EITHER
- conduct Civic Action to build support @ 3 Govt Resources per level
OR
- if Kabul was the selected space, transfer 3 Patronage to Government Resources.

In the Support Phase of the Propaganda Round, you can do Civic Action in as many spaces as you like @ 3 Govt Resources per level, not just one space, and the owner of the most troops in the selected space decides how much to do it.
There's no transfer from Patronage if the space is Kabul because you are doing Civic Action and only Civic Action, not exercising an either-or option you have as part of a Train operation.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Lee
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah! Thank you for the clarification! Great game by the way! I am really looking forward to my local game store (J&J's in Waterloo - best game store ever!) getting the darn thing. Not too many games in Canada yet, I understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Train
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.

Pre-ordered copies are starting to arrive in Canada.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Kairns
Canada
Candiac
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thegreat2 wrote:
Ah! Thank you for the clarification! Great game by the way! I am really looking forward to my local game store (J&J's in Waterloo - best game store ever!) getting the darn thing. Not too many games in Canada yet, I understand.

Hi Nathan

Not wanting to take anything away from your FLGS here is an alternative for some wargames but tons of Euros from www.germangames.com in Kitchener. Not far from Waterloo. I live outside Montreal and I get my games from Sean at GG wihin TWO days most of the time. Cheap shipping too! Check them out if you dont already know them.

I usually use GMT's P500 system for wargames and have ADP since last Friday, but it was about 3-4 days late. No big deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.