mbmbmbmbmb
Here's how I fit all of the Race and Power tokens from:

Small World
Small World: Grand Dames of Small World
Small World: Be Not Afraid...
Small World: Cursed!
Small World: Royal Bonus

in to a Plano 3600

All of the banners and coins are in the baggies, and along with the box and Small World: Tales and Legends fit in the original base game box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Mack
United States
Menifee
California
flag msg tools
designer
Lefty / Happily Married / Parent of 2 Girls / Christian / Yucata User
badge
Smack dat Ghoulie, Mr. Trolla!
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Plano 3600 + all expansions
Simple yet effective.
Slightly deeper wells than I would like, but plenty of room to reach in there too. It's a toss up. This game is definitely at the point where it's begging for a solution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Plano 3600 + all expansions
Need a solution that involves Underground too. Back to work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Horm
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
egamar wrote:
How do you get them OUT of the box? Do you have especially nimble fingers?

Yeah, it's a tight squeeze, but my fingers are small enough to get the tokens out. I know that some people put toothpicks in the bottom of the original storage tray to help get those tokens out. That can probably be used here too.

Hockey Mask wrote:
Need a solution that involves Underground too. Back to work.

Sorry about that. I renamed the thread to be + "core" expansions, whatever that means.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K.
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
egamar wrote:
How do you get them OUT of the box? Do you have especially nimble fingers? I struggle with manipulating them out of the existing storage trays - fat finger syndrome

Nerf Dart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
egamar wrote:
How do you get them OUT of the box? Do you have especially nimble fingers? I struggle with manipulating them out of the existing storage trays - fat finger syndrome

I have the same problem, and a while ago I noticed somebody made a file for Token Tray Lifters

I think they could be modified for size (or re-created) and used in the plano fairly easily as well. I haven't printed them and such for myself yet, but whenever I get around to it I'm planning on attaching the top of the back edge to the tray, so that you just lift from the front tab and the tokens come up enough to get your hands on - then I don't have to figure out where they go again afterward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.